What is a Temporary Home
● A temporary home takes in one of our homeless animals and cares for it until we find a
permanent loving home.
● Almost Home Foundation pays for the all animal’s food and medical expenses.
How Temporary Homes help Almost Home Foundation
● The animal stays in a home rather than being boarded
● The temporary home learns their temperament and behaviors.
● The temporary home learns if they get along with other animals.
● The temporary home provides insights on the animals that helps Almost Home Foundation look for the right home for the animal.
How Temporary Homes help the animals
● Boarding Kennels are often noisy and frightening for an animal. A home is a much nicer place for the animal to live.
● Our animals deserve love and attention…Temporary homes provide this while the animal is on its journey to a forever home.
● It is so important to pass any information on to an adoptive family because we have a much better chance of the animal finding a permanent home.
What are the rewards to you for being a Temporary Home
● An animal will always give you unconditional love
● When you place the dog or cat in a forever home, the feeling is priceless!
● You are saving a life!! While it is often hard to give the animal to someone else, you have helped saved a life and are available to help another.
Please reach out and help your community in a world where people seem to have forgotten the words love and caring.