SAY HELLO TO
Ana is a sweet, loving dog who will be your true friend for life! Ana is housebroken and crate-trained. She loves to play with other dogs of all sizes and will chase a ball for as long as you want to throw it. I'm not sure how Ana is around children since I don't have any living in my home. This would need to be determined at a meet and greet. Also, Ana is shy around men and tends to bark at them until she warms up to them. Ana knows the command "come" but still has to learn "sit," "down," and "stay."
Because her hair is short, shedding is minimal. Ana walks very well on a leash and will do well in a home without a fenced yard as long as she gets to go for a walk at least once a day. Ana has not chewed any furniture or destroyed anything in my home. Most importantly, she LOVES to sleep in bed with me at night although she will sleep in her crate if necessary.
Contact Lynn Lovely at (847) 254-8168 or email@example.com for more information or go to almosthomefoundation.org and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***