SAY HELLO TO
IMy name is Babette. I'm a chihuahua mix...probably terrier which accounts for my rough coat. I am a sweetheart (my foster mom said so!!) I get along with all adults and kids....even big dogs like the German Shepherd I currently am living with. However, I really just want to be with my human....all the time. Yes, the bathroom too. When I am with you I will just lie at your feet but as soon as you leave the room I will follow. I would love to sleep in your bed with you but am also fine on the floor next to your bed. I really do not like a crate but I will sleep in it at night next to your bed.
When I can not be with you as when you leave the house, I bark....a lot... so I would not be good living in a town house, apartment or condo. I hope to find a home with someone who is not gone all day.
So, if you would like to learn more about me contact my foster mom at:
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***