SAY HELLO TO
Hello there! I'm Bieber, a beautiful black lab mix with a gorgeous black coat. I am currently living in a kennel and would love nothing more than to have a home, even if just a foster. But for now, I have furry and human friends I play with at the kennel.
My favorite toy is a football. Just give it a throw, and watch me run after it and get super silly. I can entertain myself in the yard with my toys for a long time. I am a good boy. The kennel staff says I'm a clown when I play in the yard. I also enjoy giving hugs and jumping in your lap. I guess I don't know my size. I have been very good and gentle with children at the adoption events. Oh, and did I mention I am great riding in the car?!
Because playing with all my toys in the yard makes me super happy, I am looking for a home with a fenced in yard. My family should also be active. I am a strong boy on a leash and should not be walked by young children.
Please consider meeting me and possibly fostering or adopting. You will love me and I will love you back. Contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule a meet and greet.
Hugs and Kisses,
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***