SAY HELLO TO
Bino is awesome! He's a very sweet boy. He LOVES to cuddle. Haven't heard him bark once yet. A fenced yard would be preferable as he really loves to run around and play with his foster sibling. He is a little timid with men at first, but warms up after a few minutes. I think going to a home with another dog that likes to play would be his dream come true. He had a potty accident the first night (which was probably my fault for not catching his signal of pacing around when he has to go) but has not had another one since. He's good in the crate only a little whining, then he settles down. He is a strong boy and will pull on leash a bit when excited. I did introduce him to the cat and he was interested but backed off when the cat told him
to. He also knows sit, paw and down.
Come and meet Bino at the next adoption show.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***