SAY HELLO TO
About Bubu OGU
Bubu was given up by his owner as she could no longer take care of him and provide for him. His nails were so long, they were bending to the side. Bubu is a velcro dog. He loves to be with his human. If I am sitting or laying down, he wants to be on my lap or next to me. He seems starved for attention. At first, he whined constantly unless he was laying on my lap of next to me. He is learning that he will get plenty of attention and it's okay to just hang out. He enjoys outside and squeaking soft toys. He hasn't destroyed any yet. He doesn't act like he is 11 years old as he jumps up on the couch, runs around the house and yard, dances on his back legs, etc... Bubu doesn't like being touch around his collar for some reason, but he has been tolerant of me doing so to put his walking collar on and off. He would do best in a home with no small children. If interested, please text, call or email me.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***