SAY HELLO TO
If you are looking for a fun, energetic and playful dog, Clipper is your girl! She loves everyone and wants to get attention, but can be too rough for young children. She is doing well on housebreaking and is crate trained for a few hours at a time and overnight. She loves to go on walks and is eager to please. Clipper is a quick learner and already knows sit, down and paw. She is now working on "roll over".
Due to her active nature, she would do best with someone who has another dog that loves to play. She may be good for agility, too. On hot days, she likes to cool off in her baby pool.
Being a medium sized black mutt, Clipper gets overlooked all the time, but she has so much love to give.
Please give Clipper a chance!
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***