SAY HELLO TO
About Cob +
Thank you for clicking on Cob's picture! We're excited that you would like to learn more about him.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cob:
Q: Is he housebroken?
Q: Is he crate-trained?
A: Yes, but it is not his favorite thing to do.
Q: Is he good with kids?
A: Yes, of all ages, but because of his large size he may be too much for very small children.
Q: Is he good with dogs?
Q: Is he good with cats?
A: We are not sure how he would be around cats.
Q: Does he know any commands and how to walk on a leash?
A: He walks fairly well on a leash and knows "sit", "down" and "paw."
Q: Does he chew furniture, etc.?
A: No, he is not destructive.
Q: Can he be left alone?
A: He can be left home for very short periods of time. Ideally his new home would have someone who is there all day.
Q: Does he need another dog?
A: We are not sure if he needs another dog.
Q: Does he need a fenced-in yard?
A: We are not sure if this is a requirement for him.
Do you want to learn more about Cob? Email email@example.com and a volunteer would be happy to help!
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***