SAY HELLO TO
Cosby here! I am a happy, energetic boy who just loves the outdoors. I would be so happy to find an active family with another dog for me to play with.
I am crate trained and housebroken. However, I would not like to be crated long hours. I sleep in a doggie bed outside of my foster family's bedroom, and stay there all night like good boy. My foster family says I am super sweet with a great temperament.
You must come and meet me in person on Saturdays at the Bloomingdale Petsmart to see why my foster family loves me.
For any questions, please email email@example.com.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***