SAY HELLO TO
I am Dansby foster mom, and I wanted to tell you a little about him. He is a shih tzu mix. He recently came from Alabama from a hoarder/ breeder. As such he needs to learn how to be a family member. He is a timid and is a bit skittish. He needs to be a forever friend to someone who will be patient, take him to training, and teach him how to trust. In return you will experience never ending love and devotion and your best buddy.
Dansby is 90%+ house broken, non shedding, neutered, healthy happy 13 pound cuddle bug. He just discovered and loves his little soft squeaky toys, soft beds, running thru the grass, and playing with his new doggy friends. He is discovering life as a family member. We don't recommend Dansby with small children.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area. Illinois only
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***