SAY HELLO TO
Desi loves everyone he meets, be it dogs, kids or adults. He loves playing with other dogs and is happy at the adoption shows because he has lots of playmates to choose from. Even though he's about 8 he likes playing with the puppies.
Desi is doing great with the housebreaking. He still has the occasion accident though. Since. He's diabetic I usually leave a puppy pad down for him.
If your looking for a sweet laid back dog Desi would be a great choice.
He loves to cuddle and play with another dog. He needs to be adopted with another dog or by someone who has another dog. The size or age of the other dog makes no difference to him. He even likes playing with really big dogs. He doesn't bark much so he would be great for a condo or apartment. Desi is diabetic and requires a shot on the morning and at night when he eats. He's so used to it he just sits and waits for you.
Hope you can come and meet them at the Schaumburg PetSmart on Saturday or email for more information.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***