SAY HELLO TO
About Elsa May
Elsa May came to us a few weeks ago, but we haven't been able to show her because she is on medical hold. She came to
us with a UTI and needs to be on medicine thru next week. Once she is re-tested and cleared of infection so she can be spayed then I will take her to show @ 61 E. Irving Park Rd. in Streamwood. Hours 11-3. please check the website next week.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***