SAY HELLO TO
About Huck Finn
Hi my name is Huck Finn! I live in a foster home with two big humans and a dog sister. I love playing with my dog sister and we get along well. I haven't met any cats yet so I'm not sure about them. I need a family who has a lot of patience and time to spend with me while I'm still learning my manners and behaviors. I take time to warm up to people and to trust them, but once I do I can be very affectionate! I'm working on my potty training but I haven't quite mastered it yet. I stay in a crate for a couple hours a day while my humans are working and I do fine! I'd like a home with a yard and hopefully another dog that I can play with and learn from. Do you think you could be my forever family?
If you want to know more about me you can email my foster mom at EricaSchultz2@yahoo.com.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***