SAY HELLO TO
About Itty Bitty
Before I was rescued by Almost Home Foundation my life was in turmoil. My previous owner was evicted from his apartment and left four of us on the street. Fortunately, all four of us we were rescued and transported to Almost Home Foundation. As a result of this experience I am initially leering of people. I do warm up when I realize that you want to be my friend. I get along with the dogs in my new foster home. I don't live with cats so I would need to be tested to see if we get along. I may not be best with small children, since their fast moves scare me. But for adults I would be a loyal companion.
Come meet me at the next adoption show at Petsmart on Saturday.
Almost Home FounIdation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***