SAY HELLO TO
About Leona / Abby
Leona was recently returned when her first family did not have enough time for her. Her family renamed her Abby, which she responds to She loves kids and adults. She is a good lap dog. She does like to run so you have to be careful opening doors.
She prefers to sleep with someone/another animal and she stays curled up all night. She is crate trained when we are not home. She gets along with the dogs in her foster home. Not sure about cats, since there are none in the foster home. She can be shy in new situations, but gets comfortable quickly with people. She likes to chew her nyla bone. She likes stuffed toys but she destroys them. She would be happiest in a home with another dog and a fenced yard.
Come and meet her at the next adoption show
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area. Illinois only
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***