SAY HELLO TO
Lewis is an older boy who can be very sweet and affectionate. He loves a good walk and to sit by the back door watching the birds and squirrels. He also seems to really enjoy a nice bath. He's been through a lot lately, especially loosing his owner. He is recommended for a home without small children as he is prone to grumpy moments. We are working on his manners, but he's a little set in his ways. If you're looking for an adult, companion animal, consider Lewis.
Estimated Birth Date: 04/04/07
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***