SAY HELLO TO
About Little Lady
She is potty trained and cage trained during the day. However, at night, she sleeps with people.
She has been raised around a 3 year old girl. So she is aware that she must be gentle with children.
She has a period during the day when she really needs exercise. She runs around and plays catch with her tennis balls. We have the invisible fence, but there are times when she breaks through.
Her bad habits are still chewing and occasionally digs in the yard. Once in a while, she nipps when excited.
Gets along with other dogs, but hasn't lived with one.
Seems a little scared of men.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***