SAY HELLO TO
About Mae Mae
8 pounds of wiggles, warm doggy kisses, cuddles, and unconditional love. I am fully grown, non shedding, potty trained. My foster mom says I'm smart as I have already learned some commands. I enjoy my doggy friends, not sure about cats. As my bones are so delicate, I would not be good for a family with small children under 10 years old. My foster mom was told that when I was playing with a big dog my eye was scratched badly. They now believe I might be blind in that eye, but it does not appear to bother me at all. It gives me character. I am looking for my forever home to join a family that will love me forever. Will it be with yours?
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***