SAY HELLO TO
Moon is a real sweetie. She gets really excited when I go out and the first one to great me at the door when I come home. She is housebroken but, has had a couple of accidents, not sure about crate training, loves kids and other dogs, not sure about cats. She has a high level of energy and loves running in the back yard and short walks. She would do best in a home with kids and a fenced yard. She could be an only dog but I think would do best with a buddy to play with. She loves her treats and food. She does get a little aggressive over food with other dogs but, no biting. She loves to snuggle up to her human or other pets when she sleeps. She loves to play and chew her bones. She loves toys that make noise. She really is great company.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***