SAY HELLO TO
About Mr. Otterton
Thank you for clicking on Mr. Otterton's picture! We're excited that you would like to learn more about him.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mr. Otterton:
Q: Is he housebroken?
A: He is mostly housebroken.
Q: Is he crate-trained?
A: No, he does not like to be crated.
Q: Is he good with kids?
Q: Is he good with dogs?
Q: Is he good with cats?
Q: Does he know any commands and how to walk on a leash?
A: He knows a few commands but stills to work on walking nicely on a leash.
Q: Does he chew furniture, etc.?
A: He is still learning what he can and cannot chew.
Q: Can he be left alone?
Q: Does he need another dog?
A: Yes, ideally he should live in a home with another dog.
Q: Does he need a fenced-in yard?
Q: Additional Information:
A: He is a very friendly and loyal dog who loves to play. He does need to be supervised when outside because he can jump fences. He would be a great dog for agility.
Do you want to learn more about Mr. Otterton? Email email@example.com and a volunteer would be happy to help!
Almost Home FounIdation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***