SAY HELLO TO
Puppy breath, soft fur, a round belly, big innocent eyes and lots of puppy kisses- this is what I have to offer. I just joined the Almost Home Foundation family and am now in a foster home waiting for my forever family. Puppies are a bit like babies...we are cute and adorable, but we require a lot of work and attention. We need help with socialization and housebreaking and should not be left alone for too long, as this could cause social and dysfunctional problems later on. Do you think you are the right person to take on the job? Then come meet me at the next adoption show or email AHF.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***