SAY HELLO TO
Thank you for clicking on Piney's picture! We're excited that you would like to learn more about him.
Frequently Asked Questions about Piney:
Q: Is he housebroken?
A: He has made progress on housebreaking but still has some work to do. With time, patience, and consistency, he will learn.
Q: Is he crate-trained?
Q: Is he good with kids?
Q: Is he good with dogs?
Q: Is he good with cats?
Q: Does he know any commands and how to walk on a leash?
A: He walks well on a leash and knows "sit." He is food-motivated, which will help with future training.
Q: Does he chew furniture, etc.?
A: No, he is not destructive.
Q: Can he be left alone?
Q: Does he need another dog?
A: No, but we think he would love a playmate.
Q: Does he need a fenced-in yard?
A: No, but he is active and likes to run so a yard would be a good way to help burn off his energy.
Q: Additional Information:
A: He is super sweet and loves to play with toys, especially ones with squeakers. If you are looking for a fun-loving dog who will make you laugh with his silly antics, then Piney is the one for you!
Do you want to learn more about Piney? Email email@example.com and a volunteer would be happy to help!
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***