SAY HELLO TO
Rey is a wonderful dog, beautiful brindle color, 57 lbs. Very sweet, loving and playful. She has fun playing with her stuffed toys and throwing them around. Since she's young and curious, I make sure she has an elk antler to chew on instead of my slippers!
She is housebroken and hasn't had one accident in the house, which is great for being so young. I keep her crated at night and when I'm gone.
Rey gets along with adults, kids and other dogs, including my own shepherd. Even though she's a southern girl, she doesn't mind the snow or cold.
Rey walks great on a leash and would love to have an active family to play with her. Could you be her FURever family?!!
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***