SAY HELLO TO
Riverdale is super cute and loves everyone. He is good with dogs and cats. Riverdale loves to go on runs and play in the yard, however he does have a bad hip that will require surgery (funds to cover the operation have been collected through go-fund-me and will be scheduled and paid for by AHF once in a home). Riverdale will get stir-crazy if not allowed to work out his energy. He walks very well on leash, loves being around people and loves playing in the yard. Riverdale is housebroken and crate trained. Although he gets along with other dogs, he does sometimes get grumpy. Not sure why, but whatever the reason, he does generally love being around other dogs. Riverdale would do best in a home with a fenced yard and a canine companion. He needs a family to care for him while he is recovering from surgery and then once he is ready, willing to take his for long walks. He would not do well locked up all day and needs someone home often, so he does not get too stir-crazy.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***