SAY HELLO TO
Hi! I'm Roland, aren't I adorable? My personality is as unique as my face! I currently live in Chicago with my foster mom and her two pups, a Shiba and Chihuahua. I am very playful with them, even though they are old and ignore me most of the time. I had a rough start in life, and I walk with a limp, but you'd never know! Despite people in my past being mean to me, I love people so much, they are my favorite. I love going to the dog park and making friends, everyone there seems to love me. I am a good boy and am potty trained to "go outside." I will need your help with other commands, but I do know "come," "down," and "no."
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***