SAY HELLO TO
Hi, my name is Romney and I'm looking for a foster or forever home. I'm only 6 months old, but I have already faced some challenges in my life. First, I somehow ended up in a big, loud shelter with a lot of other dogs. Luckily, AHF decided to get me out of there. But then when I got to AHF, I didn't feel very good at all. They took me to the vet and found out I had Parvo! The vet helped me get better and now I'm just like any other healthy, energetic pup my age. I enjoy walks and am a pretty good walker except that I get excited about cars going by on busy streets. That's something we can work on, and I know I can get better about it because I'm pretty smart and eager to please. I'm very friendly with people and not shy. I like playing with toys and just sitting close to people and letting them pet me. I'm good with other dogs, too. Whenever volunteers are at the kennel, I lay right against the door waiting for someone to visit me. One day, I hope someone will come visit me and decide take me home with them!
Almost Home FounIdation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***