SAY HELLO TO
Sashi came from a kill shelter. She is a great dog who would be a perfect addition to your family. She gets passed up at adoption shows, and none of the volunteers understand why, because she is such a great dog. Is it her coloring? Is it because she is not fluffy? Is it because she looks like so many different breeds? We think she looks beautiful!
- She is a mix of all different breeds which means she is a healthier dog.
- She is housebroken.
- She is crate trained.
- She loves people, including kids.
- She gets along with all dogs, from puppies to seniors.
- She is fully grown and still under 40 pounds.
- She knows sit and down.
- She is very food motivated.
- She travels well in the car and doesn't get sick.
- She loves to go for walks.
- Her energy level is medium.
Sashi would do best in a house with a fenced in yard. She would love another dog as a playmate.
NO CATS (or any other small pet that is not a dog) for her, she has a strong hunting instinct.
You should give Sashi a chance. She really is a good dog who deserves a home of her own.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***