SAY HELLO TO
Thank you for clicking on Stripe's picture! We're excited that you would like to learn more about her.
Frequently Asked Questions about Stripe:
Q: Is she housebroken?
A: She is mostly housebroken.
Q: Is she crate-trained?
A: She will go in the crate but its not her favorite place.
Q: Is she good with kids?
A: Yes. But she can be a bit nervous so very young kids may not be a good fit for her.
Q: Is she good with dogs?
Q: Is she good with cats?
Q: Does she know any commands and how to walk on a leash?
A: She walks well on a leash but we are not sure if she knows any commands.
Q: Does she chew furniture, etc.?
A: She does not chew furniture but may chew on clothes so those will need to be kept out of reach.
Q: Can she be left alone?
Q: Does she need another dog?
A: Yes, she needs to go to a home with other animals so she is happy and comfortable.
Q: Does she need a fenced-in yard?
A: We are not sure if this is a requirement for her.
Q: Additional Information:
A: She loves to snuggle!
Do you want to learn more about Stripe? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a volunteer would be happy to help!
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***