SAY HELLO TO
Are you looking for a companion that enjoys playing and snuggling equally? This big teddy bear is your guy. He is good on a leash though he pulls a little. He is completely house broken and dog friendly. Great with kids, though if they are very little he is very big and loves to snuggle. So the only problem might be him rolling over on their lap and not wanting to get up.
He loves chewing up toys and tennis balls but has never chewed anything he is not supposed to. He doesn't like the crate and hesitates to get in. But once in, is very well behaved. We will only crate him when we will be gone several hours, otherwise he has free run of the house if we duck out to lunch.
He likes curling up with you at night and will keep you warm all through the winter. Presently we have two fosters and he does enjoy playing with his little brother. Tazer will make you a lifelong loyal buddy. He is about 3 years old and has been fixed and chipped. He is ready to add love to your home for many years to come. Questions about him can be answered by calling 630-297-1407. He goes to shows on Saturdays but can also be seen in our home.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***