SAY HELLO TO
Teague is a very sweet little boy. Her loves playing in the backyard with my dog and other fosters. He loves his food, tummy rubs, baths,gets a long with other dogs and kids. You just need to be a little patient. I don't know what he has been thru before coming to me but, he is kind of shy at first. He loves to sleep in his doggie bed or at the foot of my bed. He loves to give kisses. If you need any more information you can just e-mail me. Thanks for your interest in Teague.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***