SAY HELLO TO
Hey there! My name is Teeko. Boy, do I have an interesting story to share. It's strange to be back where I started, at The Almost Home Foundation. My original adopted family took me as a puppy, unfortunately, due to time restraints, they felt that there would be a better family with more time to spend with me elsewhere, so I'm what they call an owner surrender. I have had a tuff year at no fault of my own. After missing my family, I finally found a foster to take me in and after a few months of me loving them and the kids they had to give me back to AHF because the landlord said they couldn't keep me anymore. The caring people at AHF bought me a ball thrower for my love of tennis balls and I am doing all kinds of tricks in the yard! As much as I love the volunteers that play with me I would really do better in a stable home where I can really show my love and affection. Would you have room in your home for me to foster or adopt me?
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***