SAY HELLO TO
HELP, I NEED A TEMPORARY HOME! COULD IT BE YOU? DO YOU HAVE ROOM IN YOUR HEART AND HOME FOR ME?
Hi, My name is Tilly and I am looking for a foster or forever home. I came from a major hoarding situation. Almost 80 dogs were removed from my owner's home. Sometimes dogs that come from hoarding situations are very timid around people, but not me! I love people and attention. I also love other dogs. I'm very playful and am good with dogs my size (around 23 lbs.) and even dogs much larger than I am. I'm a good little walker too, if you're looking for a walking partner. I can't wait to find a foster or forever home so I can spend more time around people (and I hope another furry friend too).
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***