SAY HELLO TO
Trish was found abandoned. She was chained in a crate with a puppy and another dog (the other dog was deceased when they were found). The crate they were locked in was there for some time, as it was overrun with weeds and they had no water.
Trish has not let her sad tale bring her down. She is great with other dogs and people. She loves to run and play, and she enjoys laying in the kiddie pool. She is a bouncy little girl. Trish walks well on leash and appears housebroken. Trish would enjoy any home where there is someone to love her, but would do best with a yard and another dog to play with.
HEALTH & GROOMING
Trish is in good health, spayed, and requires minimal grooming.
TRISH currently resides at the Almost Home Foundation kennel, and looking for a foster or permanent home.
If you are interested in meeting TRISH, please fill out a foster or adoption application at www.almosthomefoundation.org or email Rosemary at firstname.lastname@example.org, Kim at email@example.com or Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***