SAY HELLO TO
Meet Mr. Happy! I was rescued from a high kill shelter in the south. While there I developed heartworm disease. I have been treated for the disease and on my way to recovery. Despite this start I am the happiest dog. I get along with dogs in my foster home. I may even like cats if I am exposed to them. I am also a busy boy. With my disease I should be taking it easy now, but I love to explore my new house and yard. I am very curious. I love people and wag my tail at high speed when people are around.
Come and meet me in person at our next adoption show.
Almost Home FounIdation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home;
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
***Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; We do not accept debit or credit cards.***