SAY HELLO TO
I'm a petite little lady with big loving eyes! I'm 7 years young and very docile. I get along just fine with the other dogs and cats that are with me in my foster home but quite honestly I'm most content sitting on someone's lap napping or just snuggling. I take a little while to warm up to people. So give me time and I will be your best friend. Patience with me is key.
I am heart worm positive and am responding well to the treatment (AHF will continue to cover the treatment until I test negative). I had some housebreaking issues but I'm getting much better with correcting them-I am eager to please so I gobble up praise!
If you're looking for an older, laid back dog look no further! Come meet me at the next adoption show.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***