SAY HELLO TO
LOOKING FOR THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL:
We are looking for a special adopter for Woody. He is a loving, sweet, and cuddly dachshund mix. Woody is very scared and timid at first, but is quick to warm up to his favorite people. He prefers to be the only pet and needs someone who is willing to work with him to gain his confidence in all areas. He is especially scared of men and needs a home that is patient and loving. He's housebroken and crate trained. He would do best in a home without kids under 10. He's the perfect pet for someone who wants company and love.
We don't know Woody's history, but it's obvious he's been through a tough time in his 2 years. Let's find him a foster or home that can show him what true love and safety is.
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area. Illinois only
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***