SAY HELLO TO
My name is Yeti. I am a mellow and loving dog. I want nothing more than to curl up next to you on the couch and watch T.V. Going on walks, playing with my ball, and taking naps are my three favorite things!
The best thing about me is that I love PEOPLE! I want everyone to stop and pet me. I get along with other dogs if they are low energy, but I am not a big fan of cats. I am working on my doggy manners, so a family with kids 10 and up, might be a better fit.
I am housebroken, crate-trained, and walk well on my leash. If you have a spot in your heart and on your couch for an awesome dog, I am the one for you!
Almost Home Foundation's adoption requirements:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have the consent of all adults living in the household;
(3) Have approval from the residence owner;
(4) Have valid ID with current address;
(5) Be approved by Almost Home Foundation as a suitable adoptive home; and
(6) Live in the Greater Chicago Land area.
(7) A copy of your lease (pet page) is required, and submitted with your application.
*** Please note that Almost Home Foundation accepts only cash or checks for adoption fees; we do not accept debit or credit cards. ***